This is the Linux app named DSA Practical Driving Test Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as dsatestmon-0.10.0-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DSA Practical Driving Test Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DSA Practical Driving Test Monitor
DESCRIPTION=DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE AS DSA HAS PUT CAPTCHA= DSA Practical Driving Test Monitor helps you find any available practical driving test slot within specified date range. Runs on Linux/Mac/Windows and automates your manual task of finding the test slot.
- Keeps on looking for the test slot based on your chosen date range
- When finds a test slot, holds it for 15 minutes for the user to confirm
- Runs on Linux/Mac/Windows
- Requires Java and Firefox
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Automotive
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dsatestmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.