This is the Linux app named Dual Monitor Background Fixer whose latest release can be downloaded as DualMonitorBackground.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dual Monitor Background Fixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dual Monitor Background Fixer
This is a simple application intended to assist those who use a dual monitor setup with the primary monitor on the right-hand side. The application will rearrange the image such that the left and right halves of the image are swapped.
- Swaps left and right half of all images in current folder.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualmonitorback/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.