This is the Linux app named dualword-chem whose latest release can be downloaded as dualword-chem-0.6.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dualword-chem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chemical viewer written in C++ (Qt, RDKit)
Source code: http://github.com/dualword/dualword-chem
- supported formats: SDF, SMILES
- export to SVG
- chemical descriptors
- calculation of chemical similarity
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dualword-chem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.