This is the Linux app named Duck Web Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as setup3.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Duck Web Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Duck Web Browser
Duck Web Browser is an advanced web browser written in qt5, and c++ bringing you the fastest web surfing possible. Duck Web Browser is designed for windows, linux, mac os and is designed to be the fastest browser possible. Duck Web Browser features cloud features such as the ability to save bookmarks, and access them on any computer.
- Compatible with the new Windows 7
- Requires .Net Framwork 3.5 or later
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duckwebbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.