This is the Linux app named Duke3D Multiplayer Setup whose latest release can be downloaded as Duke3D-MPSETUP-CONSOLE_0.03_LINUX-i386.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Duke3D Multiplayer Setup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Duke3D Multiplayer Setup
DESCRIPTIONDuke3D Multiplayer setup - VatVit 2005.
This program is designed for starting up a peer multiplayer game for Icculus/Rancidmeat's duke3D WIN32 and Linux(xterm required) port.
The linux version is written in Lazarus(pascal) and win32 version in Del
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duke3dmp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.