This is the Linux app named Duktape whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Duktape with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Duktape is easy to integrate into a C/C++ project: add duktape.c, duktape.h, and duk_config.h to your build, and use the Duktape API to call ECMAScript functions from C code and vice versa. Partial support for ECMAScript 2015 (E6) and ECMAScript 2016 (E7), Post-ES5 feature status, kangax/compat-table. Combined reference counting and mark-and-sweep garbage collection with finalization. Property virtualization using a subset of ECMAScript ES2015 Proxy object. Bytecode dump/load for caching compiled functions. Distributable includes an optional logging framework, CommonJS-based module loading implementations, CBOR bindings, etc. See duktape.org for packaged end-user downloads and documentation. The end user downloads are also available from the duktape-releases repo as both binaries and in unpacked form as git tags.
- Embeddable, portable, compact
- ES2015 TypedArray and Node.js Buffer bindings
- WHATWG Encoding API living standard
- Built-in debugger
- Built-in regular expression engine
- Built-in Unicode support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duktape.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.