This is the Linux app named k-vim whose latest release can be downloaded as version9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named k-vim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Just a better vim config, to keep it simple. k-vimSimplified version without plug-ins on the server-side (curl can directly set vimrc) vim-for-server / vscode-vim configuration (as far as possible consistent keys) k-vim-vscode.
- Just a better vim config
- Solarized theme
- Molokai theme
- Description/demo/custom shortcut keys, etc.
- Curl can directly set vimrc
- vscode settings with vim key-bindings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/k-vim.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.