This is the Linux app named dumpmpeg whose latest release can be downloaded as dumpmpeg-0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dumpmpeg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dumpmpeg is a simple program that allows you to dump frames from mpeg movies. Future features might include dumping of the audio as well. dumpmpeg uses Loki's SMPEG library (and therefore also depends on SDL).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dumpmpeg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.