This is the Linux app named dupost to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dupost-0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dupost to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dupost to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A coupled dual porosity Stokes model implemented with FEniCS.
1. C. Douglas, X. Hu, B. Bai, X. He, M. Wei and J. Hou, "A Data Assimilation Enabled Model for Coupling Dual Porosity Flow with Free Flow," 2018 17th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications for Business Engineering and Science (DCABES), Wuxi, 2018, pp. 304-307.
2. Hu X., Douglas C.C. (2019) An Implementation of a Coupled Dual-Porosity-Stokes Model with FEniCS. In: Rodrigues J. et al. (eds) Computational Science – ICCS 2019. ICCS 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11539. Springer, Cham
- Distributed Parallel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dupost/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.