This is the Linux app named DuSK 3D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dusk-0.3-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DuSK 3D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DuSK 3D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDuSK 3D is a game engine like quake serial game engine. In nowadays,
it use quake3's game data(maps, textures, sounds etc.). It will have
full function to replace Quake3 engine(quake3.exe), and support
Quake3's game logic dll such as ui.dll, cgame.dll,
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dusk3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.