This is the Linux app named Dust3D whose latest release can be downloaded as dust3d-1.0.0-rc.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dust3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dust3D is brand new 3D modeling software. It lets you create watertight 3D models in seconds. Use it to speed up character modeling for games, 3D printing, and so on. Auto UV unwrapping, auto rigging with PBR Material support, pose and motion authoring all in one. 3D Modeling in a blink, try it now! Dust3D is a cross-platform open-source modeling software. It helps you create a 3D watertight model in seconds. Use it to speed up your character modeling in game making, 3D printing, and so on. Yes, it's free. And it's cross-Platform, no matter you are on Windows, Linux, or MacOS, the same experience you'll get. Give it a try. With Dust3D, you'll see yourself finish a game asset in a blink! Dust3D also supports export your model as FBX and glTF format, so that you can then import the files into software like Unreal Engine, Unity, and Godot for further development.
- Cross-platform open-source 3D modeling software
- Dust3D is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Its completely free and open source
- Auto UV unwrapping, auto rigging with PBR Material support
- Pose and motion authoring all in one
- Any contributions are welcome including bugfixes, fixing typos, adding tests, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dust3d.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.