This is the Linux app named DVA-Profession whose latest release can be downloaded as dva-profession-v1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DVA-Profession with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Professional digital video archiving system solution, developed and used by the Austrian national audio/video archive, designed to handle vast amounts of video content from ingest to long-term storage, including analysis, transcoding and metadata.
- Video digitization workflow management
- Lossless digital video
- METS metadata standard
- Library of Congress audio/video metadata schemas
- Supports FFV1
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Customer Service, Education, Other Audience
Unix Shell, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dva-profession/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.