This is the Linux app named dvb-parser whose latest release can be downloaded as DVBparser.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dvb-parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program helps understanding the content of MPEG-2 Transport Stream by displaying its structure and content in a tree based view.
GUI Gtk based, this program use a DVB tuner as TS source, written on top of Linux DVB API.
The main goals of the program are to scan and display the tables, sections and descriptors as they are packed and delivered according to ETSI and ISO 13818 standards.
- Autodetect multiple DVB tuners
- Multiple Lnb's setup over DiSEqC 1.2 STD
- DVB-S2 cards support
- Display tuner's capabilities
- Tune in to a channel
- Display tuner's signal statistics
- Scan tables, sections, descriptors in accordance with ETSI/ISO STD
- Multithreads scan support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvb-parser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.