This is the Linux app named DVD Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as dvdbak.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DVD Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Some useful tools for copying, ripping, backing up, and creating DVDs under linux. - A tool to create DVD audio (a king of giant musical slideshow) - A tool to create rapidly nice DVD menus - A tool to manage subtitles format - A tool to encode video files into DVD compliant files
Additionally, there is a script to tie mplayer, dvdbackup, dvdrip, vlc, handbrake, ddrescue, isoinfo, mkisofs, vobcopy, ffmpeg, and cdrecord into a simplified command line to create a robust DVD backup tool (dvdbak).
Advanced End Users
Unix Shell, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvdtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.