This is the Linux app named DVDStyler whose latest release can be downloaded as DVDStyler-3.2.1-win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DVDStyler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. DVDStyler provides over 20 DVD menu templates, allowing you to create your own menu designs and photo slideshows. After you select your DVD label name, video quality, video format, aspect ratio, and audio format, you can select a template to add video materials to. DVDStyler's interface supports drag-and-drop so you can add project buttons and movies around with ease. Some basic video editing operations such as trimming and cropping are also available.
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvdstyler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.