This is the Linux app named dvrmodel whose latest release can be downloaded as DVR-Journalization.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dvrmodel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An open source data version repository model based on true INSERT only logic. Contains high performance support for data versioning and history. Enables point-in-time query and CDC sourcing including mapping each change to a transaction.
- Journalizes all versions of data
- Transparently update and query current versions via a View
- Enforces PK constraints on current version of data
- Read performance similar to unversioned data
- Write performance equal to SQL INSERT
- Maps all changes to a transaction
- Coming soon: Ant code generator to convert standard tables including FKs
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dvrmodel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.