This is the Linux app named dwit (do-it) whose latest release can be downloaded as dwit-0.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dwit (do-it) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
(Do-It) Task manager to organize and keep to-do lists manageable via the command line. Light weight and easy to use. This software uses SQLite for the back-end db so no db maintenance is required.
- Maintain everyday to-do task lists
- Abiity to add, edit, remove, list, categorize, prioritize and complete tasks
- Manageable via the Unix/Linux CLI
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dwit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.