This is the Linux app named DXL Standard Library whose latest release can be downloaded as dxlstdlib_developer_11_03_2010_rev022.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DXL Standard Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DXL Standard Library
DESCRIPTIONUPDATE 22.10.2013 -- THIS PROJECT IS OUTDATED AND NOW HOSTED ON GITHUB --
This project aims at providing a standard library for the Rational(R) DOORS (R) DXL language. This library will contain functions for daily tasks like string manipulation, XML reading/writing, database manipulation or graphical user interfaces.
- slick development environment
- code profiling
- great documentation (doxygen generated)
- release builds
Aerospace, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxlstandardlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.