This is the Linux app named DynaFabric whose latest release can be downloaded as dynafabric-0.23.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DynaFabric with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DynaFabric is an SSH based command dispatching and systems management framework, designed for easy implementation on existing networks. It allows you to configure SSH key based authentication, and centrally dispatch commands, manage installed software, maintain services, and enforce policies across your systems.
DynaFabric is designed to be platform agnostic; support is being developed for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu, Solaris 10, Solaris 11, and Illumos.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dynafabric/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.