This is the Linux app named Dynamic 3D Network Platform to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Netcode.win.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dynamic 3D Network Platform to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic 3D Network Platform to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Dynamic 3D Network Platform is a 3d platform, that streams all needed data over network from a server to a client, and therefor is universal useable. For the developer ONE server for all OS's and for user ONE client for all games/applications.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dynamic3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.