This is the Linux app named Ebiten whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.6.2sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ebiten with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ebiten is an open source game library for the Go programming language. Ebiten's simple API allows you to quickly and easily develop 2D games that can be deployed across multiple platforms. In Ebiten, everything is an image: the screen, data from an image file, and even offscreen items are all represented as image objects. Most rendering operations consist of drawing one image on top of another. Ebiten games work on desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux, and FreeBSD), web browsers (through WebAssembly), and even on mobile (Android and iOS)! Plus, Ebiten is implemented in pure Go on Windows, so Windows developers do not need to install a C compiler. Nintendo Switch™ is also supported! While Ebiten's drawing API is very simple, Ebiten games run very fast with GPU power. Multiple images are integrated into a texture atlas internally, and drawing operations are automatically performed in batch when possible.
- Geometry and color transformation by matrices
- Various composition modes
- Offscreen rendering
- Text rendering
- Automatic batches and automatic texture atlas
- Input (mouse, keyboard, gamepads, touches)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ebiten.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.