This is the Linux app named EBookGenTools whose latest release can be downloaded as ebookgentools-0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EBookGenTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EBookGenTools is a set of GNU/Linux shell scripts to process plain text for a book into HTML and electronic book formats. It was developed to create EPUB and DOC files from book text exported from novel writing software such as Manuskript, StoryBook, or your favourite text editor.
EBookGenTools builds on the power of other software to create the following ebook formats:
- EPUB: Calibre - ebook management
- DOC: LibreOffice - free office suite
These tools can be used directly to create ebooks. The advantage provided by EBookGenTools is to automate the process, thus saving an author time when creating and recreating ebook formats.
EBookGenTools is a shortened form for Electronic Book Generation Tools.
For more details see:
- Create HTML, EPUB, and DOC ebooks from plain text file
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ebookgentools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.