This is the Linux app named eBPM whose latest release can be downloaded as ebpm1.0src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eBPM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An Enterprise Best Practice Management (eBPM) web service. Using this web service users can build structured best practices, and manage those best practises across the enterprise.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmebpm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.