This is the Linux app named Echo whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Echo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
High performance, extensible, minimalist Go web framework. Highly optimized HTTP router with zero dynamic memory allocation which smartly prioritizes routes. Build robust and scalable RESTful API, easily organized into groups. Automatically install TLS certificates from Let's Encrypt. HTTP/2 support improves speed and provides better user experience. Many built-in middleware to use, or define your own. Middleware can be set at root, group or route level. Data binding for HTTP request payload, including JSON, XML or form-data. API to send variety of HTTP response, including JSON, XML, HTML, File, Attachment, Inline, Stream or Blob. Template rendering using any template engine. Customized central HTTP error handling. Easily extendable API.
- Optimized HTTP router with zero dynamic memory allocation
- Build robust and scalable RESTful API
- Automatically install TLS certificates from Let's Encrypt
- HTTP/2 support improves speed and provides better user experience
- Data binding for HTTP request payload
- Template rendering using any template engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/echo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.