This is the Linux app named ECUT whose latest release can be downloaded as EcutDemo_M3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECUT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ECUT (Eclipse C++ Unit Testing) project integrates CppUnit into Eclipse C/C++ development tooling. The goal of ECUT is to provide the same and better seamless support as JDT does with JUnit. ECUT is now open for other C++ unit testing frameworks.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecut/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.