This is the Linux app named Education Ellie to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Ellie_1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Education Ellie to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Education Ellie to run in Linux online
Students with learning difficulties or mental disabilities have knowledge level and teaching methods similar to students in the first cycle of basic education. This software aims to help in the learning of these pupils and students of primary.
Ellie name comes from the software mascot is an owl (symbol of knowledge) red, interacting with people and help using software.
Authors and Contributors
Originally the software was developed by Pedro Luzio @pedroluzio, Programming student in Portugal
Support or Contact
Having trouble with software? Contact email@example.com and we’ll help you sort it out.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/educationellie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.