This is the Linux app named Eel whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.15.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Eel is not as fully-fledged as Electron or cefpython
- Very suitable for making the GUI equivalent of little utility scripts that you use internally in your team
- Many of the best-in-class number crunching and maths libraries are in Python
- Eel supports two ways of retrieving return values from the other side of the app
- Simple utility apps for assisting your development
- An Eel application will be split into a frontend consisting of various web-technology files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.