This is the Linux app named eFile whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyFile.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eFile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program will give you opportunity to share you files by network or internet with other users. It is simple in use, and it is fast.
Please also note that eFile is still in alpha version, and therefore sometimes could be not stable. However it should be good enough for home non commercial usage.
New version 0.3 alpha released at 2012.07.29.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/efile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.