This is the Linux app named EJB util jar (JMS, Hibernate, C++) whose latest release can be downloaded as ejbutil.1.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EJB util jar (JMS, Hibernate, C++) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EJB util jar (JMS, Hibernate, C++)
DESCRIPTIONUtility classes for sending files over JMS providers like ActiveMQ, use of XDoclet generated code and Hibernate in J2EE projects. In addition code to call EJB SessionBeans from C++. Programming Language: java Libraries: XDoclet, Hibernate
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbutil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.