This is the Linux app named EjOI Judge System whose latest release can be downloaded as EjOI-Judge-0.1.0RC1-fa.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EjOI Judge System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EjOI Judge System
"EjOI Judge System" is a Judge system which was developed to be used in local networks to judge programs written for it's "Informatics Olympiad" based problems. EjOI stands for Ejei Olympiad in Informatics.
Science/Research, Education, System Administrators, Developers
Unix Shell, C++, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ejoi-judge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.