This is the Linux app named Electrip to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BR216.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Electrip to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Electrip to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ELECTRIP is an easy-to-use, small program that lets you control your model railroad with gamepads. Combined with an SRCP-Server (e.g. srcpd) it provides the functionality you would expect of a commercial digital command station. It can save you a lot of money.
- Low Costs: Electrip is free software and at no charge, you only need the required Hardware
- Electrip builds on the potential of Gamepads for your model railroad:
- -> gives you the intuitive driver's cab - feeling: have your hand on the throttle of the gamepad
- -> allows you to walk around freely, especially using wireless gamepads
- -> buttons on the gamepad are the perfect way to toggle loco functions
- Electrip is able to simulate complex loco sounds
- It has as a simple and friendly User interface
- Allows you to create speed curves for your locos
- Runs on Linux
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/electrip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.