This is the Linux app named ElectronMail whose latest release can be downloaded as electron-mail-5.1.6-windows78-x64-nsis-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ElectronMail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ElectronMail is an Electron-based unofficial desktop client for ProtonMail. The app aims to provide enhanced desktop user experience enabling features that are not supported by the official in-browser web clients. It is written in TypeScript and uses Angular. The way of verifying that the installation packages attached to the releases have been assembled from the source code is being provided. The app works on Linux/OSX/Windows platforms. Binary installation packages. Offline access to the email messages (attachments content not stored locally, but emails body content). The local store feature enables storing your messages in the encrypted database.bin file (see FAQ for file purpose details). So the app allows you to view your messages offline, running full-text search against them, exporting them to EML/JSON files. etc. Enabled since v2.0.0 release.
- Linux/OSX/Windows installation packages
- Open Source
- Reproducible builds
- Cross platform
- Full-text search
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/electronmail.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.