This is the Linux app named email-validation-api.com whose latest release can be downloaded as EmailValidationSoft.v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named email-validation-api.com with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We provide a High Quality / Real-Time Email address Verification API. We perform checks on both local username and domain name parts of the Email address syntax. Our system evaluate a score based on the username syntax risk, as well as some deep server verifications, such as: MX records existence, SMTP host, open ports, and the answers after a socket conversation between our server and the SMTP host. Our API will answer to your requests using the output format of your choice, with the results of several verifications, available to you from the different fields as described in our documentation. You are free to make use of those check points for your own needs, but you can also simply rely on our score indicator, which is based on the whole analysis, in order to quickly decide which addresses to keep or better to drop. (Basically with a score from 90 to 100 you are good to go) In addition, we offer a Windows Desktop software making a simple use of our API.
- SMTP check
- Disposable Email detection
- Catch-All Checker
- Syntax filter
- Risk detection
- Spam-trap detection
- Domain Confirmation
- MTA Validation
Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/email-validation-api-com/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.