This is the Linux app named EMGU Examples whose latest release can be downloaded as OpticalFlow_Capture-Farneback.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EMGU Examples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWhile still being collated a collection of examples demonstrating the use of various EMGU CV methods has been made available. Each example has an associate wike page available via the Homepage link.
Contributions are welcome via third parties and templates for the wiki pages are available through request.
Feel free to support the development through a donation using the link at the top.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emguexample/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.