This is the Linux app named EMsieve whose latest release can be downloaded as EM26_results.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EMsieve with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple sieve/prefactor program for the so-called Eisenstein-Mersenne Primes: 3^p +- 3^((p + 1)/2) + 1. See http://oeis.org/A125738, A125739 and  for a good introduction. Some easily established properties are: p must be prime; sign is minus for p=+-1 (mod 12), plus otherwise; composites only have factors of form 6kp+1 (integer k).
Related probable primes (3^p -+ 3^((p + 1)/2) + 1)/7 are sieved at the same time. See http://oeis.org/A125743, A125744.
After sieving, the Berrizbeitia-Iskra or a Proth test can be run; this is best implemented with FFT mod (3^3p+1) using GWNUM library. A sample implementation (a patch to the LLR program) is available from Batalov.
 P.Berrizbeitia B.Iskra, 2010; http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.189.311
 OEIS: http://oeis.org/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emsieve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.