This is the Linux app named Encode_LV whose latest release can be downloaded as encode_LV.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Encode_LV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
These VIs use C-based DLL access to ZLib (https://zlib.net/) and ASCII encode/decode. The VIs and development files are included in this package.
You are most likely to be running this from a Windows machine which means that loading the LabVIEW code will generate an error. This is
due to the LabVIEW code pointing to the Linux SO instead of the DLL. To fix it, double-click on the CLFN VIs and browse to DLL.
- Zlib deflate/inflate
- Base64 encode/decode
- BinHex encode/decode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/encode-lv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.