This is the Linux app named EnKoDeur-Mixeur whose latest release can be downloaded as ekd_linux_source_3_1_2_20120814.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EnKoDeur-Mixeur with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONEnKoDeur-Mixeur (EKD) is an open source software which makes videos, pictures and audio post-production. It can be also used to convert videos in many formats. It is written in python and use the PyQt4 bindings.
- (Video management) Transcoding videos in many formats (like AVI RAW i420, DV, HFYU, FFV1, MOV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG THEORA, ... Matroska, VOB, MPEG 1 and 2, Macromedia Flash Video).
- (Video management) Transcoding videos for the web (YouTube 16/9 High Quality, YouTube 16/9 Average Quality, YouTube 16/9 Low Quality, YouTube 4/3 High Quality, YouTube 4/3 Average Quality, ... Dailymotion SD 4/3, Dailymotion SD 16/9 and Dailymotion HD 720p).
- (Video management) HD Transcoding (HD1080p 16/9, HD720p 16/9, HD1080p 4/3 [1440×1080] … and management of the differents presets for the DNxHD codec).
- (Video management) AVCHD support (transcoding mts, m2ts and mp4 files to: MOV, VOB, MPEG 1 and 2, MPEG4, WMV2, HFYU, MSMPEG 4 version 2, Motion JPEG, FFV1, DV, DVD and management of the differents presets for the DNxHD codec).
- (Video management) Many filters for videos.
- (Video management) A small very simple module for mounting videos.
- (Video management) Separate the audio track to the video track.
- (Video management) The conversion of a batch of images into videos (including the possibility to set the number of frames per second).
- (Video management) The conversion of a video into a batch of images.
- (Video management) Changing the number of frames per second.
- (Video management) Convert a video in 16/9, 16/10, 4/3, 5/3 Panoramic 1.85:1, Cinemascope Panavision 2.35:1, CinemaScope optic 2.35:1 and CinemaScope magnetic 2.55:1.
- (Video management) Creation of slideshows (movie of pictures). Many possible settings including the outcome into RAW DV, VCD, SVCD, DVD, Flash FLV, Theora and Motion JPEG.
- (Video management) Add video tags (and then the possibility of reading those tags by a Infos button).
- (Image management) Create contact sheets (many different settings).
- (Image management) Display and save (file .txt) the complete informations on a single or several image(s). Is also possible to display and save (in a html page) the EXIF datas of photos.
- (Image management) Possibility of changing the format (extension) of images.
- (Image management) Resize images (change the size in pixels) with keeping or without keeping the ratio.
- (Image management) Add elements (it allows you to write a text on several line and add other images, in a batch of images). A complete kit for making photo novel is also available.
- (Image management) A small compositing module is avalaible, you can work with a background of a single image or more.
- (Image management) Rename a batch of images (if you want to rename some pictures with EXIF datas, you have the possibility to rename them including the date of shooting).
- (Image management) Create animated gif and cut images.
- (Image management) Multiplication of images (you can convert the images into videos, and we’re able to work with batches of images and videos).
- (Image management) Alpha Mask to crop a plain green or blue background and 3D Mask.
- (Image management) Many filters for images.
- (Management of audfio files) Audio transcoding. You can transcode your audio files with the following inputs and outputs: WAV. MP3, MP2, OGG, FLAC, WMA, M4A, AC3, AAC.
- (Management of audfio files) Join several audio files (WAV. MP3, MP2, OGG, FLAC, WMA, M4A, AC3, AAC).
- (Management of audfio files) Cutting in an audio file.
- (Management of audfio files) Normalize and convert an audio file.
Advanced End Users, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ekd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.