This is the Linux app named Entity Framework Sync whose latest release can be downloaded as EFS-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Entity Framework Sync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Entity Framework Sync
Enables client/server applications to auto-sync loaded entites when changed in the database.
Works with Entity Framework Model-first and Code-first approaches.
- Automatic Synchronization Between Multiple Clients
- Supports Entity Framework 5+, both DbContext-based and ObjectContext-based
- Supports Inverse Property Synchronization
- Fine-grained Concurrency Control (Conflict Resolution)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/entityframeworksync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.