This is the Linux app named EODG whose latest release can be downloaded as eodatagateway-1.0rc2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EODG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The EO Data Gateway application provide web access to a local EO repository both for upload and download of Earth Observation data products.
EODG has been designed to be a simple input/output gateway to the ESA Earth Observation data stored in the ESA Grid-Processing On Demand systems. Anyway, it can be used for sharing any other of files.
EODG provides per user control (via groups) on files download and uploads (number of concurrent downloads, number of files downloaded per month, total size of files uploaded, download speed, etc…), usage statistics, a template system and custom anti-virus scan and post-processing operations on the uploaded files.
- Simple installation and configuration
- Possibility to filter access to download repository sub-folders per user (via user groups)
- Possibility to limit concurrent download, total numbers of files downloaded (quota) and download speed per file per user
- Optional acceptance of Terms and Condition for download or upload page and Admin approval per user
- Statistics extraction on login, files download and files upload
- Template system based on XML-XSLT transformation
- Possibility to upload big files (size greater than 1GB), splitting the upload in chunks (support for HTML5 and other browsers)
- Possibility to perform antivirus scan on the uploaded files
- Possibility to trigger processing on the uploaded files
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eodg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.