This is the Linux app named EqmodGui whose latest release can be downloaded as eqmodgui-1.7.0-127-linux_i386.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EqmodGui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eqmodgui is a user interface for Linux INDI Eqmod telescope driver.
It allow to easily set the main parameters require to use this driver and manage the alignment data.
Eqmod is now very simple to use on Linux.
This software is part of a full suite for astronomical observation:
X Window System (X11)
Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eqmodgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.