This is the Linux app named Erlang Resource Pool whose latest release can be downloaded as erl.resource.pool.example.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Erlang Resource Pool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Erlang Resource Pool
Resource pool project is written in Erlang as a tiny library. The goal of the tool is reduce the overhead of creating new resources by reusing of the same resources among multiple processes. Achieving result is better performance and throughput. The resource pool was inspired by Java Apache's commons pool and adopts API and main principals from this project. Database connection is most popular example for pooling resource.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/erlpool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.