This is the Linux app named esf whose latest release can be downloaded as octave-esf_20131204.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named esf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is an electrostatic field package for GNU Octave. It contains functions that can calculate capacitance matrix of metal blocks, inductance matrix of metal bounds, impedance matrix of metal dipoles (antennas), and so on.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave-esf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.