This is the Linux app named ESTScan whose latest release can be downloaded as BTLib-0.20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ESTScan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ESTScan is a program that can detect coding regions in DNA/RNA sequences, even if they are of low quality (e.g. EST sequences). ESTScan will also detect and correct sequencing errors that lead to frameshifts.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/estscan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.