This is the Linux app named Etcher whose latest release can be downloaded as balena-etcher-electron-1.5.122-linux-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Etcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Etcher is a powerful OS image flasher. It protects a user from accidentally overwriting hard-drives by making drive selection obvious; and with validated flashing there is no more writing images to corrupted drives. It is also called balenaEtcher since it is developed by balena.
In addition, Etcher can flash directly Raspberry Pi devices that support usbboot. Use for .iso and .img files, as well as zipped folders to create live SD cards and USB flash drives.
Written with Electron for cross platform use (windows, macOS, and Linux).
- Validated Flashing
- Beautiful Interface
- Hard Drive Friendly
- Open Source
- Cross Platform
- Burn images to SD
- SD card Burner
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/etcher.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.