This is the Linux app named EtherCalc whose latest release can be downloaded as Splitoutsocialcalc,addGUI,newimages,fixbugs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EtherCalc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EtherCalc is an open source, web-based spreadsheet that allows multiple users to collaborate and work remotely and in real time. Users can edit the same spreadsheet at the same time, with changes instantly reflected on screen. It accepts various mathematical formulae and other functions, and supports several default text formatting directives as well. It can be used for just about anything you’d need a desktop spreadsheet for-- accounting, inventory, scheduling, list management and so much more.
EtherCalc is the improved successor to SocialCalc, optimized for simultaneous editing. It’s a great open source alternative to Google sheets, without pesky logins or editing locks.
- Simultaneous, multiple-user editing of web-based spreadsheets
- Accepts numerous mathematical formulae and other functions, dates and text
- Text formatting options
- Advanced editing and formatting options (e.g. text/background colors, etc.)
- Conditional formatting of cells
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ethercalc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.