This is the Linux app named Ethereum Mining NVIDIA Graph Card Ubuntu whose latest release can be downloaded as Version3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ethereum Mining NVIDIA Graph Card Ubuntu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ethereum Mining NVIDIA Graph Card Ubuntu
USB flash drive ISO image for Ethereum mining with NVIDIA graphics cards and Ubuntu GNU/Linux (64-bit Intel/AMD (x86_64)). Other cryptocurrencies, such as Monero or Zcash, can also be mined. With this ISO image, you can immediately mine Ethereum (ETH). Do not spend long time searching and researching. If you do not trust me and do not want to use the image, you will find all configuration files and scripts in the files folder. You only have to install an Ubuntu Linux with all the drivers and tools yourself. It is recommended to test that the image is correct and safe to use. The MD5 calculation gives a checksum, which must equal the MD5 value of a correct ISO image. Set the primary graphics output to one of your NVIDIA cards. Disable Secure Boot (UEFI) and boot from the USB flash drive. After a minute uptime, a script (screen) starts automatically in the background, which starts the mining.
- This ISO image is based on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (Server)
- NVIDIA drivers version 390.25 installed
- CUDA 8 (/usr/local/cuda-8.0) and CUDA 9.1 (/usr/local/cuda-9.1) ready to be used
- ethminer with the optimized code by David Li (from NVIDIA) already compiled and ready for use
- Claymore's dual miner version 10.6, XMR-Stak Monero miner and EWBF's Zcash miner are also included
- Already configured to participate in the ethermine ethereum mining pool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eth-min-nv-graph-c-ub.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.