This is the Linux app named Aragon Client whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.9.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aragon Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Trusted by over 1500 organizations, securing more than $300MM in funds. Create and manage decentralized organizations on Ethereum. Read the User Guide first, if you have any questions as a user. If you'd like to develop an Aragon app, please visit the Aragon Developer Portal. Please report any issues and feedback in the support channel on Discord. For technical stuff, use this project's issues or join the technical conversation in the hacker hangout channel on Discord. To learn more about contributing to the Aragon client itself, please check the contributing guide. For an overview of what changed with each release, check the releases. Install with yarn and launch the app with yarn start. By default, the app is configured to connect to the Ethereum Goerli testnet. The Aragon client is automatically deployed to IPFS with each new commit to master, via Fleek. The latest builds are available at client.aragon.org or through an IPFS gateway.
- Install with yarn and launch the app with yarn start
- By default, the app is configured to connect to the Ethereum Goerli testnet
- For connecting to other chains / deployments, a few useful npm scripts are provided
- The Aragon client is automatically deployed to IPFS with each new commit to master
- "Checkpointed" releases, tagged in our releases page
- A number of environment secrets are required during publishing and these are sometimes different per network
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aragon-client.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.