This is the Linux app named Eulumdat_3D - QLumEdit2 whose latest release can be downloaded as Eulumdat_3DInstaller.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Eulumdat_3D - QLumEdit2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eulumdat_3D - QLumEdit2
Eulumdat_3D the better Eulumdat viewer and editor.
You can view ldt files as 3D ,compare two luminaires, print a simple datasheet. From given light distribution you can create different ldt files depending on light flux and CCT
also as app under https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riloc.eulumdat
- open, edit, compare and save eulumdat files, batch create
- show light distribution curves, copy to clipboard or save to file
- show light distribution in 3D
- show cone diagram, copy to clipboard or save to file
- batch convert of ldt files to graphic files (light distr curve and cone)
- creating simple datasheet with parameter from ldt file, cone and polar
- compare two lighting fixtures and show them in one drawing
- AppImage for Linux systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qlumedit2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.