This is the Linux app named EuroNCAP Points Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as EuroNCAPCalculator_v0.7a.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EuroNCAP Points Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EuroNCAP Points Calculator
Euro NCAP Calculator is a GUI based tool, developed in Qt-Open source, to calculate EuroNCAP point performance using test or CAE Simulation results in csv format. Using this tool, NCAP performace for every loadcases can be calculated using X simple steps. This tool can currently takes care of Euro NCAP 7.0 protocol fully and partially the Euro NCAP 5.0 protocol.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eurogridcal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.