This is the Linux app named Everyday Team Management whose latest release can be downloaded as EveryDaySetup1.1.1-alpha.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Everyday Team Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Everyday Team Management
A better team management application emphasizing protection of a company intellectual property by not have a single person work on too much of a single project, and helps to divide up task into single, smaller tasks. Additionally, all project and team data is kept in a local database and not subject to compromise at a cloud provider.
The former way of managing a team: Find a team or individual, prepare a problem statement, handover the project to the team and WAIT...
The Everyday Way: As the technical project manager, you take a more proactive approach in team management by finding individual team members, create a project, create doable task that can be completed within 24 hours or less, assign the appropriate task according the team members proficiency, get back the results within 24 hour later.
- Team Management
- Small Task Assignment
- Kanban Board with drag-n-drop
- Customizable Task Assignments and User Roles/Employment Types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/everyday-team-management/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.